Currently we are most interested in Approximation Algorithm design and analysis.
We work on some problems listed in "A compendium of NP optimization problems"
and their variants formulated out of multi-omics research and operations research.
- January 21, 2019: Yao successfully defended her PhD thesis today. Congratulations to Dr. Xu!
- October 1, 2018: Have a nice trip back to Iizka, Tsuyoshi, all the bests!
- September 1, 2018: We warmly welcome Dr. Eiji Miyano and Tsuyoshi Yagita from KIT!
- September 1, 2018: All the bests to Drs. Longcheng Liu, Zhi-Zhong Chen, Guanqun Ni, Yong Chen, and An Zhang;
Longcheng spent his last 12 months with us, Guanqun spent six months with us, Zhi-Zhong, Yong and An visited us over the summer.
See you all again soon, somewhere!
- July 31, 2018: We warmly welcome Dr. Zhi-Zhong Chen from TDU for a 1-month visit.
- July 20, 2018: We warmly welcome Drs. Yong Chen and An Zhang from Hangzhou Dianzi University
for a 2-month visit.
- February 27, 2018: We warmly welcome Dr. Guanqun Ni from Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University.
He will visit us for 6 months, supported by the Education Department of Fujian Province.
- A profile about some research
going on within our group, written by Erin Ottosen (April 2008).
- A popular writing including some of our work on automated NMR resonance sequential assignment appears in
RSC Chemistry World:
"NMR and the 3D world of proteins",
by David Bradley (May 2006).