Informal Online Works (e.g., ICCA articles and talk transcripts)
- 1976 Canadian Computer Chess Workshop, T.A. Marsland,
Firbush News (1976), Univ. of Edinburgh, 37-40.
- A Study of Enhancements to the Alpha-Beta Algorithm, T.A. Marsland,
Proceedings McGill Cognitive Science Workshop, Aug. 1982.
- Albertan Ties for Second in World Championship!?, T.A. Marsland.
In EN PASSANT, S. Ball (editor), Ottawa, Nov. 1983.
- Blitz Blasts Best,
T.A. Marsland, ICCA Journal, December 1984.
- SARGON III, reviewed by T.A. Marsland,
ICCA Journal, 1985.
- A Review of Game-Tree Pruning, T.A. Marsland,
ICCA Journal, Vol 9, No. 1, Mar. 1986, pp 3-19.
- Chess by Computer, T.A. Marsland,
The Times Higher Education Supplement, 1986.
- 6th World Micro-Computer Computer-Chess Championship Report,
ICCA Journal 9(4), ?-?, 1986.
- Workshop Report: Theory and Practice in Computer Chess, T.A. Marsland,
ICCA Journal 10(4), 205-210 (1987).
- Workshop report on "New Technologies for Chess", T.A. Marsland,
ICCA Journal 12(1), 1989, p. 50.
- A Short History of Computer Chess, Tony Marsland.
In 1989 World Computer Chess Booklet, Edmonton, pp 6-9.
- 1989 6th World Computer Chess Championship Booklet, Tony Marsland and Jonathan Schaeffer (editors).
- The Anatomy of Chess Programs, T.A. Marsland.
In 8th World Computer Chess Championship brochure, May 1995.
See also AAAI Tech. Rept WS-97-04, pp 24-26. The Anatomy of Chess Programs.
- 8th World Computer Chess Championship Program.
CUHK & ICCA, 25-30 May 1995, Hong Kong. 28 pages.
- The Future of Computer Chess, T.A. Marsland,
appearing in ICCA J, March 1996.
- For partipants in ICCA events Experience is a Hard Teacher, T.A. Marsland,
appearing in ICCA J, December 1996.
Awit-Wita Computer Chess Archive
The following is a series of informal notes from the archive about the
Wita-Awit computer chess project.
International Computer Chess-Games
Association Home page.
Tony Marsland Home Page
Validated December 2014.