Postdoc position (updated May 4):
We have TWO postdoc positions in our group. See here
- CMPUT 675: Algorithms for streaming and big data (Fall
- CMPUT 272: Formal Systems and Logic in Computing Science (Fall
2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, Winter 2015)
- CMPUT 675: Approximation Algorithms (Winter 2018)
- CMPUT 304: Fall 2017, 2016, 2008
- CMPUT 675: Approximation Algorithms and Approximability (Fall
Older courses can be found here.
- Dylan Hyatt-Denesik (M.Sc. 2019)
- Kamyar Khodamoradi (postdoc 2016-2018, now postdoc at
- Mohsen Rezapour (postdoc 2015-2017, now faculty at K.N.
- Arnoosh Golestaniann (M.Sc. 2017)
- Chris Martin (M.Sc. 2016)
- Rohit Sivakumar (M.Sc. 2015)
- Sina Khankhajeh (M.Sc. 2015, now at Google)
- Saber Khakpash (M.Sc. 2013)
Jorati (M.Sc. 2013)
- Babak Behsaz (Ph.D. 2012, now at Google)
- Imran Pirwani (postdoc 08-10, now at Apple)
Program committee of: TTCS 2020,
WADS 2019 (co-chair), SWAT 2014, SODA 2013, COCOON'09,
Organizing committee of: BIRS workshop on approximation and
approximability 2017, 2014, 2011, CANADAM'07.
- Approximation and Randomized Algorithms
- Hardness of Approximation
- Algorithmic Graph Theory
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Probabilisitic and Discharging Methods
Last Update: Mar 2017.