RU Intro to Graph Theory: Final Exam
The final exam will, for the most part, consist of
questions similar to the problems/exercises in the text.
There may also be some natural related problems.
- If a digraph is strongly connected, does it have a Hamiltonian cycle?
- If a digraph is not strongly connected, does it have a source?
- If a digraph is Hamiltonian, is it also Eulerian?
- If a digraph is Eulerian, is it also Hamilton?
- If a chessboard has odd width and even height,
does it have a knight's tour?
- and so on