IEEE/ACM TCBB: Supplementary Materials
- G. Wu,
J.-H. You, and
Quartet Based Phylogeny Reconstruction with Answer Set Programming.
IEEE/ACM Trans on Computational Biology and Bioinformatics.
- On September 30, 2005, the following supplementary materials were released:
- Synthetic datasets (22MB, zipped);
- C++ source code (481KB, tarred) compilable on Linux/Unix using g++;
- A GUI demo (701KB, zipped) on Windows;
- Link to Smodels, `lparse' and 'smodels' are needed for running the program;
A typical command is `lparse filename | smodels', where 'filename' is the generated answer set program;
- A sample MQC instance on 10 taxa:
- Link to TreeView.
This research is partially supported by CFI (to GL) and
NSERC (to both JHY and GL).
Please email ghlin[at]cs[dot]ualberta[dot]ca for any additional questions you might have.