- Office hours: Tuesdays 11:00-11:50am, 1:00-2:50pm (via Zoom); or book time with me.
- Graduate applicants must have matching research interests,
and refer to some of our past work during the first round of communication.
- We don't have an office phone any more; email me if you want to meet/zoom.
- Current Weather
- Faculty badminton club (website)
- Current Projects:
- Algorithm design and analysis, and bioinformatics web-service development
- Proteomics and Metabolomics (E.coli, zebrafish, human: identification, quantification, association studies)
- Research Team
- Fall 2020: CMPUT 201 - Practical Programming Methodology
- Winter 2020: CMPUT 399 - Bioinformatics
- Winter 2020: CMPUT 606 - Algorithms in Bioinformatics
- Fall 2015: CMPUT 304 - Algorithms II
- Winter 2014: CMPUT 272 - Formal Systems and Logic
- Fall 2008: CMPUT 204 - Algorithms I
- Docsdb | GARS