of Computing Science
General Research Interests: Bioinformatics, Algorithms.
- Office hours for Fall 2017: Wednesdays 2-4pm (or make your appointment by email for Wednesdays 6-7:30pm).
- Faculty badminton club (website)
- Current Projects:
- Algorithm design and analysis, and bioinformatics web-service development
- Proteomics and Metabolomics (E.coli, zebrafish, human: identification, quantification, association studies)
- Genomics (bovine genomics: imputation, radiation hybrid maps, GWAS, haplotyping, linkage)
- Research Team
- Fall 2017: CMPUT 201 - Practical Programming Methodology
- Fall 2016: CMPUT 201
- Fall 2015: CMPUT 606 - Bioinformatics
- Fall 2015: CMPUT 304 - Algorithms II
- Winter 2014: CMPUT 272 - Formal Systems and Logic
Current Weather |
White Pages |