- Kim, B.-C., Qian, X., Leang, C., Coppi, M. V., Lovley, D. R. J. Bacteriol, Two Putative c-Type Multiheme Cytochromes Required for the Expression of OmcB, an Outer Membrane Protein Essential for Optimal Fe(III) Reduction in Geobacter sulfurreducens, Journal of Bacteriology, Volume 188, April 2006, pp 3138-3142
- Soeria-Atmadja, D., Wallman, M., Bjorklund, A.K., Isaksson, A., Hammerling, U., Gustafsson, M.G., External cross-validation for unbiased evaluation of protein family detectors: Application to allergens, Proteins-Structure Function and Bioinformatics, December 2005, pp 918-925
- Rey, S., Gardy, J.L., Brinkman, F.S., Assessing the precision of high-throughput computational and laboratory approaches for the genome-wide identification of protein subcellular localization in bacteria, BMC Genomics, Number 6, November 2005
- Lorena, A.C., Protein cellular localization with multiclass Support Vector Machines and Decision Trees, Advances in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, Proceedings, 2005, pp 42-53
- Lei, Z.D., Dai, Y., A new kernel based on high-scored pairs of tri-peptides and its application in prediction of protein subcellular localization, Computational Science - ICCS, 2005, pp903-910
- Fan, X., She, Y.-M., Bagshaw, R. D., Callahan, J. W., Schachter, H., Mahuran, D. J., Identification of the hydrophobic glycoproteins of Caenorhabditis elegans, Glycobiology, Volume 15, Number 10, May 2005, pp 952-964
- HarshaRani G. V., et al., Electronic Data Sources for Kinetic Models of Cell Signaling, Journal of Biochemistry, Volume 137, Issue 6, July 2005, pp. 653-657.
- Xie D., Li A., et al., LOCSVMPSI: A Web Server for Subcellular Localization of Eukaryotic Proteins using SVM and Profile of PSI-BLAST, Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 33 (Web Server Issue), June 2005, pp. W105-W110.
- Nair, R., Rost, B., Mimicking cellular sorting improves prediction of subcellular localization, Journal of Molecular Biology, Volume 348, Issue 1, Apr 2005, pp. 85-100.
- Atalay, V., Cetin-Atalay, R., Implicit motif distribution based hybrid computational kernel for sequence classification, Bioinformatics, Volume 21, Issue 8, Apr 2005, pp. 1429-1436.
- Gardy, J.L., Laird, M.R., Chen, F., et al., PSORTb v.2.0: Expanded prediction of bacterial protein subcellular localization and insights gained from comparitive proteome analysis, Bioinfomatics, Volume 21, Issue 5, Mar 2005, pp. 617-623
- Boden, M., Hawkins, J., Prediction of subcellular localization using sequence-biased recurrent networks, Bioinformatics, Volume 21, Issue 10, Mar 2005, pp. 2279-2286.
- Rey, S., Acab, M., Gardy, J.L., et al., PSORTdb: a protein subcellular localization database for bacteria, Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 33, Jan 2005, pp. D164-D168.
- Reumers, J., Schymkowitz, J., Ferkinghoff-Borg, J., et al., SNPeffect: a database mapping molecular phenotypic effects of human non-synonymous coding SNPs, Nucleic Acids Research, Volume 33, Jan 2005, pp. D527-D532.
- Scott, M.S., Thomas, D.Y., Hallet, M.T., Predicting subcellular localization via protein motif co-occurrence, Genome Research, Volume 14, Oct 2004, pp. 1957-1966.
- Whittaker, P.A., The role of bioinformatics in target validation, Drug Discovery Today: Technologies, Volume 1, Issue 2, Oct 2004, pp. 125-133.