Publications related to Player Modeling
- A Methodology for Player Modeling based on Machine Learning.
M.Sc. Thesis, Computer Science Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil.
- Characterizing and Modeling Agents in Digital Games.
In Proceedings of the XI Brazilian Symposium on Computer Games and Digital Entertainment (SBGames), pages 26-33. IEEE Press.
- A Binary Classification Approach for Automatic Preference Modeling of Virtual Agents in Civilization IV.
In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Games (CIG), pages 155-162. IEEE Press.
- Agents Behavior and Preferences Characterization in Civilization IV.
In Proceedings of the X Brazilian Symposium on Computer Games and Digital Entertainment (SBGames), pages 43-52. IEEE Press.
- Player Modeling: Towards a Common Taxonomy.
In Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Computer Games (CGames), pages 50-57. IEEE Press.