Marlos C. Machado - Links
- My GitHub Repository - The code of most of my papers is in here.
- 42? Really? - My (very very) rarely updated academic blog, about AI, ML, research, etc...
- My wife's webpage - She is a PhD student in Developmental Psychology.
- The Arcade Learning Environment - A framework that allows researchers and hobbyists to develop AI agents for Atari 2600 games.
- CRPG Homepage - University of Alberta Computer Poker Research Group.
- RLAI Homepage - Reinforcement Learning and Artificial Intelligence Lab.
- AITF Homepage - Alberta Innovates Technology Futures is part of Alberta's research and innovation system and the organization that funds my research.
- Semantic Scholar - A website I really like that uses ML to go beyond citations, looking at highly influential papers/citations one has.
- J Lab - (Outdated) Website of UFMG's Laboratory of Research in Games.
- Suitable Game Platforms for Experimentation - (Outdated) A list of several game platforms that can be used in AI Game Research.